An ancient remedy for baby teething and natural pain relief, baltic amber has been preserved for millions of years under the sea. It has some of the highest concentrations of succinic acid found in nature, which is what makes it so special. Our pieces are handmade by artisans using lab tested and ethically sourced Baltic Amber from the Baltic Sea.
Size of Necklace 4-12 Y: 38 cm
Materials Polished Honey & Milky Amber, Moonstone, Rose Quartz, Blue Jade Necklace, safety clasp
Amber & Gemstones Our lab tested and ethical sourced Baltic Amber and Gemstone jewellery are handmade with love and could vary in both size and color due to the nature of the stone
Safety Clasp Our necklaces comes with a safety "pop up" clasp, which will pop and open when exposed for tension, meaning that if the necklace were to get caught on something, the clasp will open and the necklace will fall off, but without breaking.
- Every bead is individually knotted for extra safety.
- Our necklaces and bracelets are not toys and should not be chewed or sucked on.
- Always supervise children that are wearing our items
- Remove jewellery when your child is unsupervised or sleeping.
- Use in water may cause the string to be weakened over time, so please remove when showering